Hello Fellow Gyros:
I am pleased to announce the upcoming Gyro events:
- April 20 at the GCCC – Guest speaker Allison McCollum from Richard Craddock’s prior law firm will educate us on financial matters specific to the elderly (that is us). Details of the program will follow but the presentation is a follow up from her excellent presentation on Wills and Estate Planning that she did last year and will include a wealth management/transfer portion. Thanks to Rick for arranging.
- May 4 at the GCCC – Elections Night. This is where I am stripped of my President for Life title.
- May 18 at the GCCC – Auction Night. Due to overwhelming demand our auction is returning. Please contact Keith with your auction items and notify him if you will be attending. This promises to be a fun night if prior years are any indication.
- June 2 Horse Racing Night – Details to be released as we get closer to the event.
- June 15 (The ARK?) – Stay tuned for details on the Wind Up event and introduction of the new Executive Board for 2022 / 2023.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Yours in Gyro friendship,