Covid update on cancellations

Hello Fellow Gyros:

With the COVID announcement on Wednesday it looks like we can no longer have indoor gatherings until further notice.  As a result the following events are cancelled:

  1. District VIII Convention – September 23 to 26.  Cancelled.  Those who have already registered will have been notified directly by Ken Baker and the hotel reservations have been cancelled. Refunds are pending.
  2. Cribbage Night – October 6.  Cancelled.
  3. Founders Night – October 19.  Still waiting for confirmation from Edmonton Club, but I am assuming it will be cancelled unless restrictions are lifted by then.
  4. District VIII Curlarama – October 22 to 24.  Cancelled.

We will wait for further notice if November events can proceed

Thanks Ted

This entry was posted in General Gyro News. Bookmark the permalink.